TUITION AND OTHER FEE
Tuition fee for all Para Medical Courses is common
as fixed by the Govt. in order No. HFW/ 41/MPS/2000
dated 18.06.2001 is as follows and subject to
revision from time to time:
500/- one time payment on admission
(Payable to the Board)
Rs. 4,000/- per annum
20,000/- per annum
seats in Private Colleges
8,000/- per annum
Clinical & Tuition fee)
OF COLLEGE / COURSE
Any candidate after admission desirous of change
of college or course can do so duly making an
application to the Chairman, Para Medical Board through the concerned Principal of the
college/Institutions with NOC of both the college/Institutions along with a D.D. for Rs. 1000/- drawn
in favour of the Chairman as fee. The change
is subject to availability of college / Institutions/Course. Similarly, I Year Diploma Students have also permitted for change on the above conditions.
- Candidate willing to take change of course has to pass I year certificate course.
- The Change of Course and College is permitted from I year Certificate course to II year Certificate course only.
- Applications for Change of course & college should be submitted to the Board within 15 days from the announcement of results.
- Any change of course from one institute to other and one course to other the total number of seats should not cross the sanctioned seats from Para Medical Board in that Academic year.
- One change of course & change of college from one Institution to other institution is allowed only once during their course.
- If there is change of Institution NOC’s & NDC’c should be obtained from both the Institutions.
- Rs. 1000 D.D in favour of Chairman, Para Medical Board, payable at Bangalore (non refundable) should be paid for change of course and change of college to the Para Medical Board.
- Change of college & course is permitted to the newly joined candidates if they submit the application within one month from the last date of admission through proper channel along with fee.
Any candidate after admission to the course, change
his/her name shall do so but the same should be
intimated to the Board immediately through Principal
of the concerned Institution along with a copy
of Gazette Notification with a fee of Rs. 1000/-
Any candidate after admission either in Govt.
or Pvt. College desires to discontinue the course
shall pay penalty of Rs.1000/- to the Board in
the form of DD drawn in favour of the Chairman,
Para Medical Board along with NOC & NDC of
the concerned Principal of the College.